Opinions and Discussion about Feminism.

Feminist foreign policy is an western initiative which has been in play for some years.

Screenshot 2024-10-08 at 8.04.24 PM.png

from 2017
Screenshot 2024-10-08 at 8.05.59 PM.png

Ranjana kumari, the lady in that first pic
=====

When I started working on my documentary film #MartyrsofMarriage I saw how vehemently feminists dismissed misuse of IPC #498A I interviewed @ranjanakumari who is now strongly pushing for #MaritalRape law The flip she does on being presented with data is a delight to watch

View: https://x.com/DeepikaBhardwaj/status/1843253808484569125

Meh .. This is just naarmal in bengali durga puja . It is always women trying to look hot while taking a selfie in front of durga maa . Poor me just trying to pray for a min while these thots take selfies with their back turned to the idol .
The above post is just a half step above that .
Go in the late afternoon or evening to your local bengali durga puja and you can see this for yourself.

Meh .. This is just naarmal in bengali durga puja . It is always women trying to look hot while taking a selfie in front of durga maa . Poor me just trying to pray for a min while these thots take selfies with their back turned to the idol .
The above post is just a half step above that .
Go in the late afternoon or evening to your local bengali durga puja and you can see this for yourself.
You're so right about this one,man.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back