Opinions and Discussion about Feminism.

Feminist foreign policy is an western initiative which has been in play for some years.

Screenshot 2024-10-08 at 8.04.24 PM.png

from 2017
Screenshot 2024-10-08 at 8.05.59 PM.png

Ranjana kumari, the lady in that first pic
=====

When I started working on my documentary film #MartyrsofMarriage I saw how vehemently feminists dismissed misuse of IPC #498A I interviewed @ranjanakumari who is now strongly pushing for #MaritalRape law The flip she does on being presented with data is a delight to watch

View: https://x.com/DeepikaBhardwaj/status/1843253808484569125

Meh .. This is just naarmal in bengali durga puja . It is always women trying to look hot while taking a selfie in front of durga maa . Poor me just trying to pray for a min while these thots take selfies with their back turned to the idol .
The above post is just a half step above that .
Go in the late afternoon or evening to your local bengali durga puja and you can see this for yourself.

Meh .. This is just naarmal in bengali durga puja . It is always women trying to look hot while taking a selfie in front of durga maa . Poor me just trying to pray for a min while these thots take selfies with their back turned to the idol .
Go in the late afternoon or evening to your local bengali durga puja and you can see this for yourself.
You're so right about this one,man.

Well it shouldn't be normalised, deserves collective shaming with utmost contempt on the spot.

Well it shouldn't be normalised, deserves collective shaming with utmost contempt on the spot.
Not the right time to do so.
RG kar rape case happened recently, rabid feminist could draw a tangents and say that such regressive mindset leads to rape and persistent misogny towards women.

It is not unusual to see Women with western and sometimes very suggestive clothing in Durha Puja. For women it is freedom of expression and personal lifestyle choice.

See it from Bengali bhadrolok perspective, it would be very out of character for them to dictate women's clothing.
As proclaimed by many Duga puja is Bengali culture rather than a matter of religion.

Anyone opposing this will be labled regressive Bhaiyas.

@GaudaNaresh whats your opinion on this?

The Said girls seems to be having onlyfans where she performs sexual activity.
If you were to point this out than bhadolok will say that "should we ban sex workers from celebrating Durga Puja as well?", "societies sexuality is an inevitable part of it and we better embrace it.

Not the right time to do so.
RG kar rape case happened recently, rabid feminist could draw a tangents and say that such regressive mindset leads to rape and persistent misogny towards women.

It is not unusual to see Women with western and sometimes very suggestive clothing in Durha Puja. For women it is freedom of expression and personal lifestyle choice.

See it from Bengali bhadrolok perspective, it would be very out of character for them to dictate women's clothing.
As proclaimed by many Duga puja is Bengali culture rather than a matter of religion.

Anyone opposing this will be labled regressive Bhaiyas.

@GaudaNaresh whats your opinion on this?

The Said girls seems to be having onlyfans where she performs sexual activity.
If you were to point this out than bhadolok will say that "should we ban sex workers from celebrating Durga Puja as well?", "societies sexuality is an inevitable part of it and we better embrace it.
There is no right or wrong time for a thing such as this, those who are going to create false equivalences to push a moral panic and abandon common sense when they're pulled up on their behavior certainly don't need any time or reason to do so. You're partially right in that the horse has probably already bolted in a sense with regard to Bhodrolokism but it is still never too late. Asking girls to dress modestly - especially during religious occasions - is not a justification for rape, such brainlet rationalizations need to be combatted unapologetically.
For every one of those hackneyed phlegminist takes there is a simple counter, just needs someone to have the stones to be disagreeable enough and call a spade a spade.

No point of crying foul.

Bengalis themselves don't mind it.
The only ones shouting are us bhaiyas.

The Egirl probably thinks she is shokti incarnate

@Vinash you were quite right about this one.

Bongs don't even have reverence for their own #1 beloved godess and then act surprised when Greens do what they do.

Such is Commie mindrot wearing the skin of "Bongoli Culchur"

This is already (((normalized))) in Bengal it seems

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back