Russian Ukrainian War

Manipulator. I watched for 7 minutes. From Avdivka to Selydove - 40 km. This is the largest ledge that they captured. He shows it as an inexorable avalanche.
It is quite possible that we lost about a hundred M777, but this is over 2 years of active war. I do not know if he is talking about replenishing losses. One Ukrainian factory alone delivered a battalion of 155-mm howitzers (18 un.) in 3 summer months.
]
d0d66f951f6e2d3b.jpg There are also numerous European orders. France will deliver 42 Caesars, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland also produce self-propelled guns for us.
They probably also talk about armored vehicles.
Look at what the Russians are attacking Vovchansk with.
Where are the endless reserves of Russian BMPs and BTRs? The MTLB was given sides made of fragile iron and converted into an armored personnel carrier.

View: https://x.com/front_ukrainian/status/1840798745014710653
That's all you need to know about "Russian power." Everything else is just speculation by English-speaking journalists.

Manipulator. I watched for 7 minutes. From Avdivka to Selydove - 40 km. This is the largest ledge that they captured. He shows it as an inexorable avalanche.
It is quite possible that we lost about a hundred M777, but this is over 2 years of active war. I do not know if he is talking about replenishing losses. One Ukrainian factory alone delivered a battalion of 155-mm howitzers (18 un.) in 3 summer months.
]
View attachment 10914 There are also numerous European orders. France will deliver 42 Caesars, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland also produce self-propelled guns for us.
They probably also talk about armored vehicles.
Look at what the Russians are attacking Vovchansk with.
Where are the endless reserves of Russian BMPs and BTRs? The MTLB was given sides made of fragile iron and converted into an armored personnel carrier.

View: https://x.com/front_ukrainian/status/1840798745014710653
That's all you need to know about "Russian power." Everything else is just speculation by English-speaking journalists.

Don’t you think above picture is edited/Morphed?

Now I’m slightly worried about Putin because for him convincing Akim will be more challenging task then wining over Ukraine.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back