Russian Ukrainian War

What would have to happen for Ukraine to surrender? Or what would convince Ukrainians that the war is lost and it's time to give up? Despite US senators saying that Ukraine will fight to the last person, I don't think that's the case.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsI6rh4nbbE

We need to convince Ukrainian society that further resistance is useless. It was you and everyone else from the outside who were convinced that everything is bad here, but not us. We are quite capable of resisting. I am writing here - that means there is electricity and I will definitely spend my last money on food for my family and cat rather than on the Internet.

We need to convince Ukrainian society that further resistance is useless. It was you and everyone else from the outside who were convinced that everything is bad here, but not us. We are quite capable of resisting. I am writing here - that means there is electricity and I will definitely spend my last money on food for my family and cat rather than on the Internet.
I think Ukraine society should realize that it's a strong possibility that things can get a lot worse and it's better to surrender now then wait. It's a hypothetical question, so it would have to be very bad situation for Ukraine. I believe you that currently things are not even close to that point right now, but things change. Although most Ukrainians are not fighting on the front lines where things are much worse than places like Odessa.

I think Ukraine society should realize that it's a strong possibility that things can get a lot worse and it's better to surrender now then wait. It's a hypothetical question, so it would have to be very bad situation for Ukraine. I believe you that currently things are not even close to that point right now, but things change. Although most Ukrainians are not fighting on the front lines where things are much worse than places like Odessa.
You can even live in Zaporizhzhya and Kharkiv and other cities where gliding bombs fly, but Russian artillery does not reach. Bombs and missiles create only localized destruction.
It's like "Russian roulette" - will you be lucky or not.
I repeat: the enemy does have tactical successes, but they do not change the overall picture. We see more. From the outside, they only see secondary signs. Sometimes, for some reason, they do not pay attention to them. For example, in Kazan for BRICS, everyone was advised to come with cash, because there are no international payment systems. or, although Russia has increased its defense industry, the number of new Su-34/35 is constantly decreasing.
Have you ever heard of our use of JSOW? Although GBU-39, JDAM, HAMMER are regularly used. They are converted into cruise missiles. The proportion of Russian/Ukrainian artillery rounds has decreased from 1:7 to 1:2 in favor of the Russians. This is only for a year. At the beginning of the war it was 1:30. They were shooting 24/7. Dictatorial regimes always start well, but lose in the marathon. Do you know about the increasing number of F-16s? Starting from the beginning of next year, Mirage 2000-5 will be delivered, they will complement our Su-24s (the F-16 cannot use European weapons).
All this adds up to a pile of facts and our society does not despair.

Mobilization is never voluntary. It is a violent compulsion of men/women to defend their country. People are all different. Some are simply afraid. So there are no crowds willing to defend their country. Such crowds were in the first days of the war. Now it is mostly voluntary-compulsory - by summons.
If I today kidnap you and force you to do my commanded works, however unwilling you might be, you will do as I command in fear of life. But the moment you find any chance to flee, you will do flee at the very first moment you capture to utilise that to your sought freedom. Won't you?

Same happening to the most of the crowd caught by force dragging inside a van, they are not voluntarily going, rather unwillingly forced to go.. Result, you have manyfold desertion increased within an year.
For example, in Kazan for BRICS, everyone was advised to come with cash, because there are no international payment systems
Reference link please?
Dictatorial regimes always start well, but lose in the marathon
Elected Putin of Russia or Under Zelensky's Marshal Law Ukraine ?

Ever wonder how Russia is getting more and more information about weapon platform deployment or movements? Its the locals or moles who are providing them with the input ( just like some russians doing same for ukrainians), but, the rate has gained considerable high pace in last some months. Does not that show some elevated level of distrust among peasants towards the chair wielder ?

FPV drones with RPG7 head or a VOG ned is way more effective, accurate, cost effective and can work as a guided missile as well as a surveillance drone than 1000$ each 155mm/152 mm shells added 4 min member crew, maintenance , barrel wear-out after 700 rds... too much headache... So, FPV now adds more to battle of attrocities than shells.. hence, no wonder both sides now decreasing shell use to FPV attacks.

You can even live in Zaporizhzhya and Kharkiv and other cities where gliding bombs fly, but Russian artillery does not reach. Bombs and missiles create only localized destruction.
It's like "Russian roulette" - will you be lucky or not.
I repeat: the enemy does have tactical successes, but they do not change the overall picture. We see more. From the outside, they only see secondary signs. Sometimes, for some reason, they do not pay attention to them. For example, in Kazan for BRICS, everyone was advised to come with cash, because there are no international payment systems. or, although Russia has increased its defense industry, the number of new Su-34/35 is constantly decreasing.
Have you ever heard of our use of JSOW? Although GBU-39, JDAM, HAMMER are regularly used. They are converted into cruise missiles. The proportion of Russian/Ukrainian artillery rounds has decreased from 1:7 to 1:2 in favor of the Russians. This is only for a year. At the beginning of the war it was 1:30. They were shooting 24/7. Dictatorial regimes always start well, but lose in the marathon. Do you know about the increasing number of F-16s? Starting from the beginning of next year, Mirage 2000-5 will be delivered, they will complement our Su-24s (the F-16 cannot use European weapons).
All this adds up to a pile of facts and our society does not despair.
The difference between tactical and strategic success is tactics are short term goals. Russia's long term strategy is to kill or wound every Ukrainian willing to fight. They are achieving this everyday. It's just a matter of how long it will take. Putin is in this for as long as it takes, everything I've seen points to that. Zelensky thinks he can win this in a year. Which one's plan is the most realistic?

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back