Sinking State of Bangladesh: Idiotic Musings

Ye theek hai, I was thinking about something along the lines of Burma and Rohinigga but this can also work in a complementary manner
Inshallah the final reckoning will come too one way or another whether we like it or not or are prepared or not but though I earlier anticipated it in the last quarter of this century the speed with which things are unfolding it'd have to brought ahead by 25 years which means by 2050 instead of 2075 onwards.

We've to tackle the China & Paxtan problem before moving on to malaun lungis which given they've penetrated like termites into every nook & cranny of the country will have to be conflated with the larger problem of the original Paxtanis . That in turn is what the final solution is all about & the last act in the partition of the sub continent.

Inshallah the final reckoning will come too one way or another whether we like it or not or are prepared or not but though I earlier anticipated it in the last quarter of this century the speed with which things are unfolding it'd have to brought ahead by 25 years which means by 2050 instead of 2075 onwards.

We've to tackle the China & Paxtan problem before moving on to malaun lungis which given they've penetrated like termites into every nook & cranny of the country will have to be conflated with the larger problem of the original Paxtanis . That in turn is what the final solution is all about & the last act in the partition of the sub continent.

The lungi question will have to be answered either before the WW3 starts or in parallel with the Paki/Chinku war which we will be dragged into.
Since ofc lungis will be the 5th column and will chimpout just because of the confidence in "India will lose".

You can see the confidence boost and resulting chimpouts during durga puja season in West Bangladesh just because Hasina was overthrown or in UP just because SP won some seats in LS 2024 elections.

It's either the powers that be break up the problem into smaller, manageable chunks beforehand or deal with it when it is breathing down our throat.

But who am i fooling?

It is 4000 year old Bharatiya Sanskriti to be reactionary and deal with the problems when they bring a knife to your throat, not pre-empt the problems from becoming and issue in the first place :/

RCEP is a net negative for Kanglus. I posted some articles on the economy thread. Indon and Thai manufacturing is getting decimated.

It's only fair if you want to export natural resources( Asstralia ) and import finished products from China.
If you are in the manufacturing game of choddi/boniyan or electronics it's a massive self goal like when we signed the one FTA with Thailand and another with Vietnam

why left these crying ones😡😡.....if they feel bad nd sad, send them also in their riyasat e podina. afterall hindus r doing grt service. sending mulla/mulli to a momin country from a kafir nation (india) is known as hijrat. just like their popet did nd order to momins. its best to send them in their middle east dessert, where their cult born. so they feel closeness with their bulla. 😂.

No problem. This is a solution suggested by an unknown handle on twitter. Seize their properties , deny them ALL state benefits without exceptions , along with of course voting rights. DO NOT DETAIN THEM . Ask them to report every evening to the closest police station to a designated officer at a designated time.

Just as the CAA / NRC issue became hot & suddenly malaun lungis started reverse pole vaulting into BD you'd see > 50% of the problem disappear. The rest would require stronger measures but that's both a topic & issue to be tackled on the ground on another day .
All these illegal kanglus need to be mass sterilized so that they can't breed and lower the quality of our population.

That is something to be scared of though.
Every year mumtaz gormint lets in many kanglus in WB only to increase the population of her votebank. Hondus here keep voting for her and cry when sheeit goes wrong with them,mumta gives money to them and they vote for her again. Repeat.
Also
(((Lakshmir Bhandar)))

Last edited:
That is something to be scared of though.
Every year mumtaz gormint lets in many kanglus in WB only to increase the population of her votebank. Hondus here keep voting for her and cry when sheeit goes wrong with them,mumta gives money to them and they vote for her again. Repeat.
Also
(((Lakshmir Bhandar)))
can u tell us estimation of how many percentage of momin in west bengal nd assam now?....out of which how many r illegal bangladeshi? thnk u 🙏.

Estimated % of Ms across WB LS constituencies;
Remember most pan and adhar card are linked today and these two are further integrated with bank accounts and passports.

I see a future where all national IDs are interlinked. This will be used to cancel people's rights to open account buy property and vote.

Just the final stage of linking voter ID with other IDs is left.

Idk,man. Maybe things aren't as bad as I think,or maybe it is worse. I guess we can wait till 2026 election.
But I truly believe that it is still not too late.
what will election do? even if momta begam lose, do u think winner person will kick bangladeshi out or decrease indian sullas number in bengal. not going to happen dude. it will only going to increase, coz hindus birth rate is below replacement (1.9) nd many hindu future generation dont want to marry or give birth to children, leave even 1-2 kid. 🥶...only solution is covid like virus, which can target specific persons😁. just saying, if any one hearing/watching..😂😝

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back