CI/CT Operations

What I have been thinking about is how these mfers quietly wait for 7 months and straight up killed almost half a dozen of our soldiers.. they tried to hit IAF truck but failed.. and that was barely 100m from nearest radar. This time they would had killed way too many, had the LMG guy not retaliated. In the video, I saw many guys who were wounded but got saved. otherwise..
I know it's frowned upon, but can you provide the link ? Even on telegram would be fine

20240710_224814.jpg20240710_224448.jpg

This is most likely the spot from where, the initial fire from first group of terrorists came from (which killed the driver and Co driver first) See how well made that spot looks like inbetween all that dense bush. Almost as if purposely chosen (or made) for recce and ambush.

Dude's nothing but a self righteous cunt!
He's a bit immature. Don't mind that. He's also pretty chronically online.

These people serve nothing but distract from the discussion at hand. The discussion at hand is-
Where exactly is the Army failing here? Is it even the Army? Is it the intel agencies?

What are Pakis doing to allow those terrorists to evade capture?

I understand that intel from OGWs help in targeting convoys and foot patrols (they were eagerly flexing those videos on Telegram) but what exactly is the cause of failure in pursuit and apprehension?

What can be done to fix that?

Honestly, this has gone way beyond just "ermahgerd gucci GPNVG and Agilite PCs with Molle pouches".
That was just a precursor as @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR predicted.

This is a cascading failure in policies, TTPs and the urgency with which the army approaches these problems.
Its hard to even say who's failing at their job here, that's how big the mess is.

seeing lot hating on army chief online while no criticism towards govt . ceasefire was pushed by govt and govt wont even name pakistan now .

in any case with new tech - drones,ground radar etc , infiltration will further go down . long term we will completely kill insurgency in kashmir , only matter of time .

2a-14.jpg

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back