im a so called meat eater who last ate meat 2 months ago :roflb:
Shravan me meat band hai.
I don't eat anything
My daily diet is
Morning: dudh with bournvita
Afternoon: kuch nai
Night : jo sab ke liye banta hai .
Kabhi kabhi meat bhi , lekin ab mera man bhar gaya khate khate to kam kiya hai
Ek time pe for 15 years mere ghar pe har weekend 1 se dedh kg chicken ya fish to pakka banta tha .

All my family eats meat. But, it's usually once a week only. That's the case with almost all meat eaters in India.

Meat eaters in India are barely meat eaters when compared to rest of the first/second world countries.

1723185505715.png

Sir with all due respect, I want say that
Most Indians have stability in their minds .
Not a bad thing , nah but sir what we can do is that an athelete will only get a sarkari job after a gold or atleast in bronze in Olympics .
This might keep all sides happe ,
well my parents made me stay away from sports due to this very reason money is important factor before khelo india and some other movements the funding of other sports was really poor

well my parents made me stay away from sports due to this very reason money is important factor before khelo india and some other movements the funding of other sports was really poor
Haan mai mota hogya bas , sports me kabhi mujhe interest hi nai tha
Kisi sports me nai , footbal me bhi nai.

There are old boy school teams everywhere in NZ. They never leave their school teams and continue to play even in their 50s. My son who is now in university plays summer hockey with his school team. The point is that access to infra is so easy and free that it is not a burden on anyone if he or she wants to play any sports of his choice and continue to do so as long as he wants.

Billa saheb aap ne bhala kitni meter ho ?
Aur kushti me kisko haraya
Waise bhi billi ko kam hi protein lagta hai , lekin aap kaise kha lete ho veg ?
Apko kuch dikkat hai saheb .
Ek billi nonveg khati hai.
Ya'll Mallakhamb.

There are old boy school teams everywhere in NZ. They never leave their school teams and continue to play even in their 50s. My son who is now in university plays summer hockey with his school team. The point is that access to infra is so easy and free that it is not a burden on anyone if he or she wants to play any sports of his choice and continue to do so as long as he wants.
You won't find an open field in most of the city, such is the state.
I wonder how high density country Like Japan and Korea do it.

Ya'll they have sport universities for that and will find every Japanese players at Olympics with Graduate degrees in sports science, and many have done Phd's courses.

FYI Maharashtra has launched sport university with campus at Mumbai, Pune, Nashik, CSN, Nagpur, Kolhapur, Solapur, Jalgaon, Nanded, Latur, Akoa, Dhule and other locations with specialized degrees only in Sports. And in future only one with Sport Science degrees can avaliable any jobs at sport related institutions or organizations. That's the masterplan ahead.

Last edited:
Why are we not getting medals in those sports?
It's far beyond diet. From personal experience the type of politics I've seen happening in front of my eyes is gut wrenching. So many great talents get washed out. Not to mention that our mindset is as such that we worship mediocrity in every field.

At state level our resources aren't allocated equally, the people incharge aren't up to date, our physio is non existent, rehab given to injured players is limited to whatsapp text by the coach and calls of friends, diet is not optimized, workouts are on the lines of foji BPT and most importantly 90% of the players play games half heartedly.

The only foren country I've been to is US where there were so many high quality basketball courts and "Ball-parks" at every nook and corner of the city. Coming back to my state even the stadium's courts here felt like bed of thorns when compared to the ones US had.

View attachment 5841

VO2 max primarily relates to aerobic performance. Sports like marathons, mountaineering, sailing, longer sprints (over 200 meters), swimming, and cycling involve aerobic exertion at VO2 max levels (70-85%), utilizing slow-twitch muscle fibers that rely on fat as their main energy source. On the otehr hand, anaerobic events such as javelin, short sprints, high jump, and long jump demand VO2 max levels (90-120%) and rely on fast-twitch muscle fibers that use carbohydrates as the primary fuel.

While athletes can improve their VO2 max to some extent, their genetic predisposition plays a significant role. This explains why we've very few athletes in events that require high VO2 max standards- cycling, triathlons, marathons, skiing etc.

These sports demand specialized training and deep understanding of physiological science. Sadly, our current physiologists and coaches lack this expertise. Countries like Russia, US, China have invested millions of dollars in researching VO2 max capabilities and applying this knowledge to sports training. Their results are evident in international competitions.

These countries make use of these studies and sciences back from high school training. Have read about many elite athletes, who initially struggled with basic exercises like pull-ups, have become world champions through a combination of precise training, scientific research, and proper nutrition.

If you read more about research being done in sports and physiology, it'll definitely blow your mind. There are many such coaches and physiologists who have spent entire decade on understanding and practicing certain physiology techniques and training methods out of the box and even failed miserably. Yet didn't stop them from brining in new research in this area.

Don't worry, we won't see these things here for a long long long time. We are more happy with reservation and giving saraki jobs to mediocre athletes.

India in Olympics.

1. Archery - Complete failure. Deepika. Kumari laughing at us Seals the deal.
2. Shooting - Most successful of lot. 3 medals, 3 4th places. Also only federation which conducts trials in a serious way.
3. Hockey - Another best Olympics and sealed the best team from Asia. But still not an world beaters.
4. Badminton - Satchi and laksya sen disappointed most. Sindhu is not in form. WD is a joke. (Prakash Padukone statement Seals the deal).
5. Table Tennis - The women contigent performed well to enter R016, QF. But no massive support from Government.
6. Athletics- Except Neeraj and maybe Sable others were joke. Relay team may help do something.
7. Rowing, Sailing - Participation certificate only. Also only way to practice is by joining armed forces.
8. Golf - No support and players are not upto mark.
9. Wrestling - Just play third/fourth/fifth fiddle to Iranians, japanese, Russians and USA. Shit federation and players with problems.

It's far beyond diet. From personal experience the type of politics I've seen happening in front of my eyes is gut wrenching. So many great talents get washed out. Not to mention that our mindset is as such that we worship mediocrity in every field.

At state level our resources aren't allocated equally, the people incharge aren't up to date, our physio is non existent, rehab given to injured players is limited to whatsapp text by the coach and calls of friends, diet is not optimized, workouts are on the lines of foji BPT and most importantly 90% of the players play games half heartedly.

The only foren country I've been to is US where there were so many high quality basketball courts and "Ball-parks" at every nook and corner of the city. Coming back to my state even the stadium's courts here felt like bed of thorns when compared to the ones US had.
Only a strong leader can fix it.

Just for a test run, can this be done?

The policies must be drafted and implemented.

1) Discourage the state government to give any perks or jobs by law. They can get jobs through normal processes available to others. The leader (Central) must intervene openly and threaten state governments if they facilitate players.

2) De-glorify achievements and put a stringent section of the Law on the public if they congregate and celebrate their victories on the streets.

3) Two days moratorium on publishing news when they win or lose any sports event.

4) Only show recorded events after two days.

5) Give them a contract for 20 years if they win at least a bronze medal starting from the district level with good monthly remuneration. Let us say district level 20 thousand for 20 years plus they should remain active in competitive support for at least 5 years. 50 thousand for state, 1 lakh for National and 2 lacks for world events and 5 lakh for Olympics. Half of it if they finish close like 5th to 8th position or position relative to the number of participants. Additional money if they win gold but only dispensed monthly by the central government.

7) Can not join politics for the first 10 years after their retirement.

6) No media bytes or interviews by the player or his family members.

7) Legally enforce ethics and monitor all the public appearance judging them for what they say and how they react. Give them detailed notice and make it public if there are breaches. Detailed psychoanalysis every 6 months. Consequence for ethics, fair play breach in minutes. Provide an appealing arbitration mechanism.

8) Profile them comprehensively during selection.

9) Mandatory CPD (Continuous Professional Development) in Ethics, Fair play, rules of the game, education, country-specific laws and conduct.

10) All sports events through a strict yearly timetable given to them in advance.

11) Central sports goods, gear and equipment shop. Free for all players regardless of its cost through contract. Can not share it with anyone. Replacement, repair no questions asked.

12) Punish dishonesty even if they are due for finals.

13) No politics allowed. Arrest political leaders and suspend players if they seek their support. Give these laws constitutional backing. No desh ka beta beti. Arrest propagandists if they try to create any storm or fake news on social media; which is not disseminated by SAI.

14) First class travel, free diet, allow family members to travel.

Neeraj once again was brilliant and really proud of him. Please guys nutrition is just sum of the various parts that makes an athlete, focusing on just one aspect is just looking for scapegoat. Please dont waste too much energy on that.

Ultimately its about competition and being competitive and improving, that means always competing against tough opponents and learning from those events.

have you seen the chinki olympic battalion? Even their girls are 1.70m and above. No idea where this east asians being short meme came to be. It is the opposite. they are much taller than the average indian. Average male height in north china is close to 1.8m, almost western europe levels. Koreans are very tall as well. Very few parts of india has such average height. Among girls this is much more stark. Veg high protein diet is a very real thing. In india almost every state has severe protein deficiency and childhood stunting. This is what we should actually be first targetting.
northern chinese regions are full of ethnic mongols who are in average heavy meat consumers (heh chingis khan things of relying on dairy and meat based diets) plus lots of substance abuse going on there, korean parents are literally investing on 'human growth hormone' injectables so their next generation on average could be taller, it's a well known and socially acceptable thing there

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnPqrX9aA9s
check the term "looksmaxxing" it has been in fashion there to take hgh, steroids and all to become 'looker' style, apart from usual plastic surgeries and all to appear looker, it's become such a thing that even korean mahnwa artist made a literal piece of visual novel named 'looksmaxxing' and also got featured on netflix animated adoption
as for food intake goes, almost all asians are heavy on animal based diets, SPECIALLY on organ meat side which provides further nutrients not so available in muscle meat that people elsewhere usually consume; china alone this year surpassed in terms of average protein intake to even americans
they are benefitting a lot from russian SMO in ukraine as lots of quality meat from russian side coming over to their market

Last edited by a moderator:
A small city where I live has 5 Olympic-sized swimming pools with minimum pay entry. 9 cricket grounds, 5 have bowling nets. Two public hockey turfs (free if not in use) with a practise turfs, not to mention many schools have their own turfs open for the public if they book in advance for some fee. The list goes on and on.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back