Indian Air Force: News & Discussions

IAF had nothing to do with it. The Civil admin is at fault. They went what was going to happen and yet fumbled the crowd managment.

No, In general Indian law enforcement doesn't have the tools to manage such massive crowds and it was IAF that was pushing this record for limca book of world records.

It's actually lucky that we didn't have any kind of stampede.

Ah yes, they will send more Abhinandans in MiG-21 "Bison" Flying Coffins against pigs flying F-16s but they will never induct Tejas in large numbers, now helped by their friends from Washington DC blocking GE engine deliveries so UN Genrols are free of blame.

:rage:
I think that GE is not immune to the supply problems brought on first by Covid-19. then by the Ukraine war. It may be that F404 supply to India is delayed due to

- a shortage of titanium etc
- GE's suppliers of -IN20 components being slow to restart production
- GE's being slow to restart production of -IN20
- GE prioritising supply to other customers before HAL
- political influence

I think that it is not by any means certain that F404-IN20 delays are down to IAF or US politicians plotting against India.

Last edited:
Ah yes, they will send more Abhinandans in MiG-21 "Bison" Flying Coffins against pigs flying F-16s but they will never induct Tejas in large numbers, now helped by their friends from Washington DC blocking GE engine deliveries so UN Genrols are free of blame.

Which such jhumlas from Air Marshlols, i'm sure in the next few years we will be buying the F-16 and Tejas will be junked just like (((Athos))) killed ATAGS and (((Stryker))) will kill whAp.

The Armenian armed forces are more patriotic towards India than these Imported Army and Imported Air Force gernails. :rage:

BS is word comes to mind.

Which such jhumlas from Air Marshlols, i'm sure in the next few years we will be buying the F-16 and Tejas will be junked just like (((Athos))) killed ATAGS and (((Stryker))) will kill whAp.

The Armenian armed forces are more patriotic towards India than these Imported Army and Imported Air Force gernails. :rage:
Oh enough of your ranting bullshit.

No, In general Indian law enforcement doesn't have the tools to manage such massive crowds and it was IAF that was pushing this record for limca book of world records.

It's actually lucky that we didn't have any kind of stampede.
I am straight away accusing you of doing politics.

The Police and the Civic authorities are under the control of the State Government.
Law and order is a State Government responsibility.
If the Government felt that they could not control the crowds expected they should have denied permission for the event.

You are probably a left wing sympathiser.
How can you use such words as stupid for the IAF.
And who the hell are you.
A fucking Einstein.

National institutions like the IAF need to be respected. You can criticize them but maintain decency.

Please state your background and superlative achievements. What spectacular success have you achieved in life.

The Mods need to discourage use of such language against National Institutions.

The solutions which we could have , but we missed
1. Mirage 2000 induction in large numbers
2.inducting tejas ioc in large numbers
3. More su 30 mki
4. We invested but rejected su 57 , after 3-4 years paf will have j31
5. More rafale instead of 36
6. Atleast get as much as air defence system , you can have

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode