Indian Small Arms and Weapons

I know but I am biased on rds and magnifier combo it looks great works even better
I feel a 4x mounted with rds is better for rifles like our ak 203s or in this case m72/p72s
If we talk about magnifier combo I think holos+magnifier clears rds+magnifiers

I feel a 4x mounted with rds is better for rifles like our ak 203s or in this case m72/p72s
If we talk about magnifier combo I think holos+magnifier clears rds+magnifiers
There are 4x , 5x and even 6x magnifier and they look great with hws and rds
I love how in terms of performance holos beat RDS in every way exept battery life now rds tech gave come long way "few rds " in performance is comparable to holos and have very long battery life from 10,000 to even 80,000 hour that is like 8 years in even less cost than holos
So due to cost and huge battery life rds would be my go to choice

one flaw in India's small arms discourse is that journos end up firing automatic guns, which ends being journos trying to talk on behalf of the fire arm rather than allowing the gun to speak for itself. the gun speaking for itself would be putting it thru paces on record like range, grouping, recoil etc.

since our civilians including journos "not allowed" to own fire arms, and even if they do they can't fire enough rounds to reach a stage of expertise in handling automatic rifles, ammo is not cheap even for a regular middle class family in non-prohibited bore. so it leaves recently retired officers who fired enough rounds up until recently are the only ones with enough muscle memory and familiarity with weapons handling, who can allow the weapon to speak for itself at a company's firing range.

all this does not matter since there is no civilian market for automatic weapons, but apparently public opinions do matter, since public tends to imagine things usually on the negative side when there are gaps in information. so might as well, have best possible relevant information in public domain instead of cheap tricks like full auto and slomo shots courtesy of journos.

one flaw in India's small arms discourse is that journos end up firing automatic guns, which ends being journos trying to talk on behalf of the fire arm rather than allowing the gun to speak for itself. the gun speaking for itself would be putting it thru paces on record like range, grouping, recoil etc.

since our civilians including journos "not allowed" to own fire arms, and even if they do they can't fire enough rounds to reach a stage of expertise in handling automatic rifles, ammo is not cheap even for a regular middle class family in non-prohibited bore. so it leaves recently retired officers who fired enough rounds up until recently are the only ones with enough muscle memory and familiarity with weapons handling, who can allow the weapon to speak for itself at a company's firing range.

all this does not matter since there is no civilian market for automatic weapons, but apparently public opinions do matter, since public tends to imagine things usually on the negative side when there are gaps in information. so might as well, have best possible relevant information in public domain instead of cheap tricks like full auto and slomo shots courtesy of journos.
Lemme just sum up what you're trying to say real quick

"इक मिनिट में दाग सकती हैं 600 गोलीयां...500 मीटर तक दुश्मन को कर सकती है नेस्तनाबूद ये घातक रायफल"

Lemme just sum up what you're trying to say real quick

"इक मिनिट में दाग सकती हैं 600 गोलीयां...500 मीटर तक दुश्मन को कर सकती है नेस्तनाबूद ये घातक रायफल"
with background music ....

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back