ISRO - General Discussions

Don't forget this, if it reaches the surface we will be the first in decades to stream some cool pictures of venusian surface.ISRO should send a high quality camera,instead of their usual shitty cameras like in CY-3' lander imager cameras. This mission will be one of its kind, just like how Chandrayaan-1's Moon Impact Probe discovered water during its descent, I hope this too discovers something significant and path breaking

Don't forget this, if it reaches the surface we will be the first in decades to stream some cool pictures of venusian surface.ISRO should send a high quality camera,instead of their usual shitty cameras like in CY-3' lander imager cameras. This mission will be one of its kind, just like how Chandrayaan-1's Moon Impact Probe discovered water during its descent, I hope this too discovers something significant and path breaking

I think one of the constraints of that is the environment of Venus is really hostile to modern electronics, so fitting a camera would mean that it would be made from materials that could withstand the Venusian atmosphere for atleast a week, and I am not sure how much leeway that gives for quality pictures

I think one of the constraints of that is the environment of Venus is really hostile to modern electronics, so fitting a camera would mean that it would be made from materials that could withstand the Venusian atmosphere for atleast a week, and I am not sure how much leeway that gives for quality pictures
No need to survive for a week,just few hours is enough

hope its a lander mission , only images of surface is old mission from soviets

venera13surfacecomposite.jpg

veneravenussurface.jpg

supposed to be mushrooms there

ijesg-5-026-005.gif

Earlier this year Somnath sir said that we don't have capability to make crew module here in India & it has to be procured from outside...

one of ISRO's earlier EOIs from 2019-20 also specifically asked for European or North American manufacturer.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ISRO/s/sk4LjyEJFx

But now he confirmed that crew module will be made in india itself by HAL

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back