LCA TEJAS MK-I & MK-IA: News and Discussion

Although im not sure what yall will gain from talking about Mig29s and F16s during the 1980s.
The topic was about mig29 vs mirage 2000 in the IAF no?

And we got our own pilots saying MIg29 is simply more agile with better turn rate and the like. Not sure why there is a need to debate this further.

Although im not sure what yall will gain from talking about Mig29s and F16s during the 1980s.
The topic was about mig29 vs mirage 2000 in the IAF no?

And we got our own pilots saying MIg29 is simply more agile with better turn rate and the like. Not sure why there is a need to debate this further.

Because @BON PLAN says Mig-29 is a worse fighter jets having a stable design with 7.5G.

Few of our experts seems to agree with his claim.

Which country was using F-16?? France or Germany or Britain??

Tell me exactly which European country was using F-16 back in 1980s
We were speaking of the Mig29 recovered by the west german air force after 1991....
Belgium, NL, Norway & Denmark air forces were fitted with F16 at those time (> 1991).

I've no doubt these Mig29 were tried against USAF F16 & F15, french M2000, German F4.... But the widest jet among NATO at those time was F16 my dear.

Because @BON PLAN says Mig-29 is a worse fighter jets having a stable design with 7.5G.

Few of our experts seems to agree with his claim.
I NEVER wrote it is a worse fighter.
I say it is not a dark star.
If it was so potent, as it is affordable, why no one purchase it since a lot of time (when F16 remains on production).

We were speaking of the Mig29 recovered by the west german air force after 1991....
Belgium, NL, Norway & Denmark air forces were fitted with F16 at those time (> 1991).

I've no doubt these Mig29 were tried against USAF F16 & F15, french M2000, German F4.... But the widest jet among NATO at those time was F16 my dear.

Please stop your stupidity now.
First time seen means "Seen while petroling on eastern flank of Russia after the induction"

It doesn't mean see by public. Mig-29 already has participated in Britain and Paris airshow in 1989 before collapse of Berlin Wall.

ALL.
Any instable aircraft (instability come from a design choice) absolutely need FBW systems.
Is a stable plane can avoid FBW, an instable not. Absolutely not.

Absolutely not.
Chinese J-17 did not have FBW system still it have unstable design.

Passanger aircraft have stable design and also have FBW. Meanwhile fighter jets are having unstable design. That's why fighter jets are highly maneuverable.

Another example - car have stable design so it take long radius to turn but bicycle is unstable design which can turn instantaneously.

Stable design can glide but unstable design fall like rock without engine power.

FBW actually offer computer assisted control which decrease significant pilot work load. In Mig-29 pilots need control joystick, jet do not recover its own if stall or pilot become disoriented.

I NEVER wrote it is a worse fighter.
I say it is not a dark star.
If it was so potent, as it is affordable, why no one purchase it since a lot of time (when F16 remains on production).

No one purchase because of sanction by America. Secondly, Su-30 offer better diversity in different roles.

According to @BON PLAN Airbus 320 is a fighter jet which have FBW and can pull 9g.

According to experts here this is unstable design as well because it's use FBW :roflb: :roflb::roflb:

Now @BON PLAN is a official French Akim

View attachment 9104
Lol dude 😂 😂
Fighter jets have fbw because they are designed unstable (RSS) it can't be stabilised with manual inputs do u even know what a unstable design is.
The first aircraft to use fbw was a commercial airliner indeed.
Any aircraft which has fbw doesn't mean it's a fighter jet and can pull 9gs

It is because it is a big air craft computer controls make it fly stable and better and also fbw is lighter in comparison to only hydro mechanical controls.
And u can also save some space for fuel etc etc.

A unstable designed can't be controlled w/o computer intervention.

1000021158.jpg

Source- 1000021157.jpg

Even small kids know this little things Biradhar
Just a simple question how can u keep stable a unstable design without constant intervention. Which computer does in fbw.
And who said fbw has only applications in military jets ??

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back